Saturday, January 30, 2016

Triple Shine I Sally Hanson: Nail Polish Review

I have never really done a review before that hasn't been of movies or books so I thought I would do one. I acually got these from my grandmother for christmas.





Oyster Bar-Silver

This one looked also most metallic and no joke while I was wearing one of my freinds asked if I had colored my nails with a silver sharpie. 



Wavy Blue- Blue

This very sparkly and dark blue. 



Haynautical-Light blue

This one is a much light blue and personally I would wear it on top of something more as a sparkle then a main color. 

-------

I really love these colors! They are all of course shiny as you can tell my the name and do it well. They are very protective and stay on for a long time.  I really like this because I may have this habbit of sucking and or picking my nails so my nails always look horrible but these really help! Another feature that I like about these nail polishes is that is has a protective cap around the regular one. This means that is less chances of spilling it all over the place with is really bad and messy.  





4 comments:

  1. All these colors are gorgeous! I love the silvery one the best, it's so pretty ahh <3

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours would look so nice together :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10