Monday, January 25, 2016

Liebster Award

I got tagged by Fiona to do this tag! This is like my 4th time doing it but since the questions are always different I don't think it really matters. 

 Rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Answer all 11 questions
3. Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1,000 followers
4. Ask them 11 questions
5. Let them know you tagged them through social media

  1. Who is your hero?
Well there are different heroes for different things.. 
  1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Probably somewhere in Europe. Like france or spain or italy. 
  1. What is your biggest fear?
Umm.... Failing school, someone close to me dieing, or some kind of natural disaster. The use. 
  1. What is your favorite family vacation?
Probably when we went to mexico. Even though I can remember very little the stuff I do remember was awesome. 
  1. What would you change about yourself if you could?
I don't think I would change anything except maybe make me have something special about myself like a talent. Or make myself rich if I get to keep all my friends and that kind of stuff. 
  1. What really makes you angry?
When my sister are being really annoying. 
  1. What motivates you to work hard?
The thought that after I will have accomplished something. 
  1. What would you like to major in in college?
This is a hard question. I don't really know. There are so many good things and I haven't really decided what i want to be when I grow up. 
  1. What is your biggest complaint about school?
All of the long tests.
  1. What is your favorite book to read?
This is a question??????!!!!!
  1. What makes you laugh the most?
Funny instances and words or people.  

My questions:
What is your dream job?
Who is your favorite musician/music group? 
Favorite type of blog post to write? 
How long have you been blogging? 
What motivates you to keep going in day to day life? 
What makes you angry?
What makes you happy?
What is your top blogging goal?
What is something that is a talent that you have (dance, writing. etc)?
What does your dream home look like?
If you could live anywhere what would it be? 

For tagging I have decided to just tag the last 11 people who commented on my blog with would be:








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10