Thursday, January 14, 2016

Interview with Emma


Today I have an interview today with a very special person. You might remember through tags or something like that that I got inspired to blog by a friend and my family. Get what I am hinting at? Ya Emma is that friend. She used to only have a private blog but now she has a new public blog so I interview her for you guys. With interviews I usually just put the questions and answers but this time I'm going to do more of a talk show version so tell me how you like it. Please welcome.....



Question
Her answer
Me talking


So,what's your name?

Emma, of course!

Ya I guess that was a dumm question but on to the next one.What are some of your favorite activities?

Drawing, Coding, And playing the newest hit games! Oh, and blogging, of course!

So like a geeky artist? What's your favorite color?

Purple or Black! But would you count black? It is technically the absence of color...

What is one thing most people don't know about you? I really want to know.

I obsess over any modern looking furniture. Especially clocks. Why do clocks have to be so cool?

I really did not know that. The next question is going to kill you. Favorite book?

Do I have to choose? If so, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

I have read that book before and I am pretty sure you were the one who made me read it. How old are you?

10, soon to be 11!

What is your dream job?

To be a lawyer!

Seriously emma? A layer? I get that is a good job but asa dream job.For reals? What is the meaning behind your blog name?

That is classified.

Why that would be classified I don't get but whatever.Favorite movie?

Um...... Legally Blonde.

What is your inspiration?

The cool things all around us! The world may be destroyed by Vogons tomorrow, so we should enjoy it today!

Or maybe we should get ready for the Vogans and then kill them when they come. What is your blog name?

Going Solo.

What is your blog url?

And that my friends is my awesome, geeky, writer, artist, blogger, friend Emma! *cue clapping*





3 comments:

01 09 10