Monday, January 4, 2016

I might have done a little bit of art/headers

Key word might.




I did not acually draw his but I did  color it. For cristmas 2 years ago I got a advanced coloring book and never really used. Today I was looked through my closet when I found it. So I decided to color one one them and this is it. It took me around a hour to finish. But that is included materials and all of that stuff. 


These 2 I drew very quickly and are definitely not of the best quality. The first one is an anime cat girl and the second is a a kitty cat. 


--------------

I have being doing a couple of header lately for people and I was thinking about having a little shop. Everything would be free and you would just be able to email me and tell me what you want and then I would email you back with the picture. I would not have a whole other website for this or anything but if I acually end up doing it I will probably just have a page about it. Here are some examples. 

This is a very simple one that I made for one of my friends new blogs that is not acually active yet. 

nomi verse

Here is one I made for my sisters blog with you can find here.

So, would you get one? 

Oh also I just noticed this. This post is my 201 post. 


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you are SUPER awesome at art and headers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award!
    Check it out here-

    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2016/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10