Sunday, January 10, 2016

Guest Post




So lets welcome in Dani Jones *cue clapping*

Hi everybody!! I'm Dani, from The Dani Jones Blog! So, today I'm going to be  recommending different bloggers and blogs! (These are not in any order whatsoever). 
2. A Girl from A Girl Blog 
3.Sophie from A Joyful Corner
4.Everyone at Blogs By Kids
5. Shelby from Every Bit of Lovely
6. Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl (yes you Nabila!!) 
7. Ines from Ines's Insights
8. Miss Internet from Miss Internet
9. Rukiya from Shine 'N' Elevate 
10. Luna and Tonks from The Potter Post
11. Yali from Yali's Lovely World
12. Fiona and Kasey from Two Girls
13. Nomi from Nomi verse
 So those are my personal favorite bloggers!! 
Bye Sincerely Dani
PS Don't forget to visit my blog!

She said mine *does happy dance*. Hoped you like her list of awesome bloggers and there blogs. Remember if you want to do a guest post for me you can see my page on it or you can email me at nabilaeve@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Elsa! Are you happy dancing because the post was good, or because they're my answers??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
      -Dani

      http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Both actually!
      I'd love to see more cool guest posts like this in the future

      Delete
    3. I'll try to make that happen!

      Delete

01 09 10