Saturday, January 23, 2016

I took pictures of my lunch! Oh and the backyard

Well I did! Today I went to a gt program test at a middle school that I am applying for science and math with was quite hard so wish me luck on that. While I was doing that my sister and dad went to whole foods and bought these really pretty tomatoes that I took some photos of.







Then we had a tomato sandwich. Like the pictures? 

My mom got a new phone recently since I might have broke her old one and it has a really good camera so I was playing with the effects of focusing where and that kind of stuff. 










With one is your favorite? 







9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love tomatoes, yum xD I think the picture of your lunch was the best <3

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I love tomatoes. I will seriously just eat them plain with some salt for a snack.

      Delete
  2. Great photos! The picture of the sandwich is making me hungry!
    - Jollygirl @ http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are pretty, I CAN'T CHOSE! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were some really nice photos, Nabila! I really like the picture of the green and yellow leaf. I love how you focused it. :)
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second picture the best!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10