Saturday, January 16, 2016

Readers Confession tag

I wasn't acually personally tagged but said she tagged all the bookish people out there and I would say I am pretty bookish. With a ISH.


Like how I did the title? I am trying to try new ways. 




Have you ever damaged your own book?
I might have creased it once in awhile but I don't think I've ever ruined a book. 

Have you ever damaged a borrowed book?
Not that I can think of. Hopefully not.

How long does it take you to read a book?

It depend how long the book is. If  I am really into it and the book is  around 500 pages then I can read it in a week if you take into consideration homework and all that. 

Books that you haven't finished?
I usually finish the book I read. 

Hyped/popular books you don't like?
I can't decide.

Is there a book you would not tell anyone you are reading? If so what book?
Well if I wouldn't tell anyone I wouldn't tell you either.

How many books do you own?
I personally only own around five since I usually just go to the library to get books but in my house there seems to be around 500. My dad is a big book person. 

Fast or slow reader?
Fast! I am a speed reader. Like, I can read faster then my dad. Not trying to brag or anything. 

Do you like to buddy read?
I'm not sure what that means so?.....

Read better in head or out loud?
I like to read in my head more just because it is easier to read and because I can visualize things more. 

                                                    If you were only allowed one book, what would it be?
                                              I am just not answering this question. 

                                                I tag Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10