Sunday, January 24, 2016

What's the Plan Tag?

I again got tagged by the awesome Dani Jones to do this tag.


Like my photo edit? 

Rules
  • Answer the questions down below
  • Tag anyone 
  • Make one other question for the people you tag
  • Have fun


Questions
Answers


What do you want to be when you grow up?

Well I want to be something that makes a good bit of money so maybe a doctor but I don't really want to go through medical school so..... 

What college/university do you want to go to?

I don't know!

Do you want to get married?

Ya. 

Do you want to have children?

Well I guess but then I would definitely have to learn how to become not as annoyed as easily. 

Apartment or house?

A modern house. 

Pet's?

I want a cat.

Like this one....



It is the definition of cuteness.

Car or van?

Car.

Any hobbies?

Well blogging and writing and reading and taking pictures and blogging.....

Fave band?

Don't really have one.

What city do you want to live in?

I can't really choose a city but I want to say in the U.S. 

One awkward moment you'll try not to let happen to you in the future?

Doing something that is wrong that I didn't know about and then someone figuring out what it is.

How long do you think you can hold a fart in the office?

All the way to the restroom.

My question:

Dream vacation? 

Ya ok the questions is kind of lame but I couldn't think of anything. 

I tag Yali and Sophia Smith







9 comments:

  1. Cool tag! I enjoyed reading your answers!
    - Jollygirl @ http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading! I tagged you in a tag!
    http://twogirlsblogspot.blogspot.com/2016/01/liebster-award.html
    Fiona
    twogirlsblogspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me I'll do it some time tomorrow or the next day.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me! (That was me right? I don't think that I'm the only Sophia Smith. Is it me?)

    -AJoyfulCorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh this is my old blog gmail btw, the new one is AJoyfulCorner@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. I tagged you! http://ameliagrace11.blogspot.com/2016/01/snow-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10