Saturday, January 2, 2016

Would You Rather Bueaty tag

I was tagged by Dani Jones to do this tag. I was reading through the questions and they are very funny. So be ready to laugh



Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Shave because you can always have fake ones.

Would you rather shop only Mac or Sephora  for the rest of your life?
I'm not sure what either of those are so ya......


Would you rather have a lip gloss/lip liner look or an 80's perm?
Lip gloss/ lip liner look because well I don't want to have an afro. 

Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line, or an over done blush?
I had to look up what foundation line was and now my answer is Over Done Blush.


Would you rather wear MC hammer pants in public or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts. There was no question. 

WYR have an orange-y colored spray tan, or really weird tan lines that can't be covered up?
Well I would rather not have either but I guess tan lines.


WYR have a bad haircut or bad hair color? 
Hair Color. You could also dye it back super quickly. With a haircut you either have to wait like forever or get another cut with will probably be even worse. 


WYR have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
Well neither would be super drastic but I actually use a YouTube at least a little so definitely twitter cause that I don't use. 

WYR give up using Makeup brushes or Mascara?
I don't really use either that much but probably mascara. 

I tag....

You!

Oh also these people



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me Nabila, this is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tag! Your answers were interesting to read!

    - Jollygirl @ http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool tag! I might have to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's my name!!! And it's a link!!! I don't believe it!! A really popular, talented, and amazing blogger (such as Nabila) actually linked to my blog!! Now people will read it!! Thank you Nabila!!
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! It is so nice of you to say that I am those things.

      Delete

01 09 10