Saturday, January 9, 2016

Liebster Award




Miss elly nominated me for the liebster award! Also I have no idea why I put thought bubbles coming from the title but you have to admit it looks pretty good,

RULES

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Answer all 11 questions
3. Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
4. Ask them 11 questions
5. Let them know you've tagged them through social media

Her questions, my answers

1. How long have you been blogging?

For around 2 years and a half, But most of that time I was posting weird things or boring weird things. So if you want to know how long my posts have acually been any good, a couple of months.   

2. What is your goal in blogging?

To be found and to have enjoyable and fun posts to read and to have blogger friends. 


3. What makes you fangirl the most?

I can't decide!

4. Favorite thing about the blogging community?

People help each other and they appreciate each other and that it is awesome to be a part of. 

5. Biggest goal of 2016

Blogging wise get 30 followers real life wise win the OM competition and get into a good middle school.

6. reading or writing?

reading

7. best advice you could give?

Be yourself and no one else 

8. if you could meet one fictional character who would you meet?

Either hermine granger from Harry Potter, Annabeth from The Heros Of Olympus, or Katniss from The Hunger Games. Pretty much all of the awesome girls with powers or just awesome talent.

9. Favorite post of 2015?

My new years post. Does that count?

10. What have you learned through blogging?

Don't try to just copy other people but make the thing original and don't think of blogging as a chore. 

11. If you had to dye your hair what color would you choose?

Well I actually really want to dye the tips of my hair red but if I had to dye all of it then either blue or purple. 

I nominate *cue drum role*

Nomi
Rukiya
envy
Fiona Bridgit and Kacey Hartford (I am counting you guys as 2)

And my questions

1.Every time you right a post why do you do it? Why don't you just stop blogging? It is easier.
2. If you had to pick between either being able to see and being deaf or hearing but being blind with one would you choose?
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
4.What type of post do you most enjoy writing?
5. First song that comes to mind?
6. With one do you like better, reading non-fiction or fiction?
7. If you could tell the president (or whatever is the leader of you country) one sentence, what would it be?
8. Secret blogger you would love to be friends with?
9.When you open your computer or whatever electronic you use on a new day what is the first thing you do?
10.Meeting the author of your favorite book or the main character?
11.How much time did it take you to answer these questions? 

Thanks for nominating me elly!










8 comments:

  1. Great answers, Nabila! I agree with you about being original on your blog.
    - Jollygirl @ http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you for the nomination! I'll have to do a big award post soon then :)

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nnnnnnnnaaaaaaabbbbbbiiiiiilllllaaaaaa! Thank you!!!!!!!
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination, Nabila! :) My post will be coming up soon. :D
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10